Why Choose Us
We are a traditional medical practice and we take great pride in providing high-quality care for the full family. We offer:
- We treat you as a person, not a number. Dr. Potter started this clinic with a strong desire to maintain what a family doctor should be – a good friend who provides excellent health care and advice. We treat our patients as friends.
- Your regular physician – when you call after hours for urgent medical issues, you speak with Dr. Potter, not a stranger. The only exception is when he is travelling in areas with no phone service.
- Convenient, extended hours – we are available in the evening after work and on Saturdays.
- Same day appointments – we understand that when you are sick, you need to be seen soon, not days later. Most of our patients are seen the same day they call for acute illnesses.
- Board certified – Dr. Potter is board certified in family medicine. This means he has received specialty training in the care he provides and actively expands his knowledge base.